The Endless Battle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hunt (Training Thread)

Go down

The Hunt (Training Thread) Empty The Hunt (Training Thread)

Post  Phazon Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:12 pm

As day broke Phazon woke himself up, Ichigo Kurosaki across the room was still asleep, but Kon was nowhere in sight. Phazon headed downstairs and then opened the Kurosaki pantry to look for some grub. Inside was various chinese people food, but there was a box of Cap'n Crunch, so he got that. He poured himself a bowl and then grabbed some milk from the fridge and poured it in. He sat down in the awkward tatami mat and set his bowl down.

He began to much on the Cap'n Crunch, but before he got half way he got kicked in the head from behind. It didn't hurt a bit but he felt it, so upon turning around he saw another black haired girl, different than before but all the same looked like Ichigo. "Get the hell out, monster!" She screamed. Phazon just looked at her funny. Then, Ichigo came out from downstairs. "Sis, this is one of my friends." She stared evilly at him. "Another weirdo? Great." She left eagerly. Ichigo was dressed in the same clothes as his sister so Phazon became suspicious. "Do you have to go to school or something?" Ichigo nodded his head.

After Ichigo left, Phazon did so as well after cleaning up his crap. He looked up and down the street he was on but saw no sign of some kind of hollow. He walked up the street, still wary of trouble but still saw nothing. Finally out of the corner a man with a chain in his chest popped up out of the end of the street. Phazon grinned in anticipation and rushed the hollow down at full speed. He tackled him instantly and then grabbed the chain when it lay on the ground. It was a little boy, but it was definitley a ghost. "Whu- Dont do that!" The kid said.

Phazon smiled. "Gee, I wonder what this does." He yanked on it as hard as he could and it popped out. The ghost sat there, in shock, and to Phazon it seemed as if it were dead. He grinned and laughed evilly but the Ghost continued to sit there, in total shock. Finally a few seconds later shining light came from its eyes and mouth. Phazon tilted his head and then jumped backwards, curious of what was going on. The soul started to change, his body metamorphisized into a same sized hollow with a hole in his chest and a mask. It was a tiny hollow, but Phazon still had the look of shock on his eyes.

The hollow got up quickly and charged at Phazon. Phazon grabbed the hollow's hand before it could strike at him, and then swiftly knocked it in the face with his foot and the hollow stumbled backwards. Before it could recover Phazon grabbed his other hand and then put both of his legs on his stomach. By placing his legs on the hollow's chest, and yanking on his arms he put severe pain onto the hollow. Then, unexpectantly the hollow opened its mouth, ready to attack, but at the last second Phazon jammed his foot in its mouth and his head exploded, and then the rest of his body disintigrated.

Phazon scratched his head, this whole experience was odd, but at the same time, it was fun. He got up and got ready to hunt some more.
Phazon
Phazon
Admin

http://theendlessbattle.niceboard.biz

Back to top Go down

The Hunt (Training Thread) Empty Re: The Hunt (Training Thread)

Post  Phazon Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:18 pm

Phazon, contempt with his first kill of the day continued to wander around Karakura town, sure there were more ghosts that were intent on killing poor innocent people. He pretty much turned the town upside down looking for ghosts, but there was nothing in sight for at least a few hours. After a while he finally saw a school, and he was sure there would be some hollows around there. The school was desolate on the outside, but he was sure that on the inside there would be plenty of kids.

So, with that he looked to the playground, and sure enough there was a kid playing on the swingset, and he was pure transperant. Phazon jumped into a bush and then swiftly and ghostly moving around the area to get a backside angle on the soul. In the closest bush next to the ghost, who was still happily enjoying herself on the swingset, he charged a small red ki blast on his two fingers, and then flung it straight at her head. It flew straight through, and Phazon was sure that there was only one weakness of a ghost, to turn it into a hollow.

Unfortunatley, the ki blast traveled into the nearby window in the school and pretty much alerted everyone of his presence. Then, with everyone concetrating on the window, every classmate, including Ichigo Kurosaki, Chad, Uryu, Rukia, Orihime. They all stared, but only the five aforementioned could actually feel his presence. He was there, and they knew it. They also saw the ghost child. They all knew what was about to happen, and they ran quickly out of the classroom.

In the meantime, Phazon jumped out of the bushes and with one fell swoop he grabbed the chain and yanked it out of its socket in a matter of seconds by doing a slide under the swing. He threw the chain in the air and it disintigrated as the child turned into a hollow, screaming as she did so. She was even smaller than the last one, and presumably weaker. It cried in agony and then finally jumped at Phazon.

Before it could reach him, he pulled back a massive punch and then socked it straight in the face, ripping its head apart. The blood went all over the ground and the Hollow disintigrated. "No!" Ichigo was yelling as soon as he got to the playground. Phazon turned around to see his friends and two new faces. Uryu and Chad readied fighting poses, but Ichigo motioned them to put down their hands.

"What's wrong? I just took down a Hollow." Phazon shrugged as he said this. Ichigo sighed. "Listen, you just made her a hollow... she wasnt before." "Huh?" He said. Ichigo explained that hollows were only made if souls were eaten by other hollows or their cords were pulled. The chains were the only thing that kept souls from being hollows, and unless they were sent to the Soul Society by a Soul Reaper they would remain a soul. "Oh..." Phazon said. "Oops. I did this to another guy too." Ichigo shook his head. "It's too late now."

"Too late?! He killed two souls in cold blood! Who is this guy anyway!" The man with the homosexual glasses spoke up. Ichigo explained Phazon and where he came from. Chad finally softened up but Uryu maintained his angry expression. "So far, I dont like him any more than I like Soul Reapers. He just seems like an omen to me." Phazon shrugged. "Whatever dude, but If you ask me you need me." Uryu scoffed.

"Listen guys, this is no time to fight." Chad introduced himself and a still angry Uryu to Phazon, and he returned the favor. "Listen, we can explain this to the class, but you gotta go," Ichigo said. "You can kill more hollows, but make sure they're HOLLOWS." Phazon shrugged. "Okay." The kids went back to class and Phazon went his seperate way, towards the city again.

It took a few hours of wandering to actually see something new, which happened to be another Hollow. This time, Phazon was sure of it, It was definitley a Hollow. This time it was a dark green color and it resembled that of a dog except it was huge. It was nearly half the size of the last one, but this time it was tall as Phazon and looked like it would weigh three to four hundred pounds. It noticed Phazon instantly and then roared towards the moon. (Which was not there)

It bounded forward, with his teeth bared and snarling ferociously. It jumped at the end of its run, and before tackling Phazon he grabbed it by its forelegs. He held it up, but his teeth were still bared and at this point he was biting at the air in front of him. Phazon, with every second lifted the dog higher in the air, but it was getting hard to keep him up because of the fact that his legs kept kicking him. After a while he threw him straight up, and then flew up top of him, and punched him straight into the ground. Following his descent was Phazon's fist, and he punched him straight in the gut, which caused the Hollow to cough blood and it did a lot. The hollow was not done yet however, for it got up quickly and got a hold of Phazon's arm. He threw him right and left and then finally started to bash in his skull with his free hand.

The dog kept his grip though, and even after it lost conciousness and finally disintigrated it held its grip. Phazon shook his arm off afterwards, but it was still another weak-like hollow. Phazon continued to roam and then finally turned in after finding nothing for the next hour or so. Upon returning to the Kurosaki house he had dinner with the five and then he and Ichigo turned in.
Phazon
Phazon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Phazon Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:48 pm

In the morning Phazon woke, and this time Ichigo had already left. Kon was gone too. Phazon went downstairs and noticed the family sat down for lunch. Ichigo was using some sort of mechanical device held up to his ear, it seemed as if he were talking into it. Phazon looked at it strangely and then walked up and asked what it was.

"Well, Its a Cell Phone, a device used to talk to people all around the world." Phazon shook his head in unbelievement. He took the phone out of his hands. "Hey!!" Phazon looked into it and then held it up to his ear. "GOKU! GOKU!" A tiny voice came out from the other end. "Ichigo...?" Phazon looked into the phone again. "Inoue? I WANT TO TALK TO GOKU! GOKUUUUU!" He punched the phone a couple of times before Ichigo wrestled it out of his hands.

"You have to dial the number first...!" Phazon whined. "Aw. I dont know any numbers." Phazon started to leave when Ichigo spoke up again. "If youre going out to hunt, make sure you dont kill any innocnet ghosts again. Actually, here." Ichigo stopped by his counter and then drew a map on a piece of paper. "Go here." He handed the map to Phazon and he looked at it. "Okay." With that, he left and soon after Ichigo and the others went as well.

Phazon followed the map, to the letter. Soon enough he encountered some kind of store with Japanese letters on the top. He couldnt read japanese very well, but he translated slowly in his head. Before long his sensors in his eyes deciphered it for him. "Urahara Shop." He yelled at himself in his mind, 'hey, I could have done that.' After fighting with himself for about twenty minutes, a small boy with red hair opened the door and peeked out.

"Hey mister, are you gonna come in or are you gonna sit there some more?" Phazon stared at him for a bit. "Who wants to know." He walked in anyway. Inside was a man who resembled a rapist with green clothes, a bigassman, a little girl and a cat. Phazon rubbed his head for a little bit. "Uh..."

The rapist spoke up first. "Hey there. I'm Urahara." Phazon nodded. "Ah, the owner of this shop." Urahara nodded. "The same one. Listen, I know Ichigo said he was sending someone here, I just didnt know who. Glad to know its a robot monster. I can teach you some tricks."

"Cool," Phazon said. "When do we start." Urahara got up, and mystically the environment changed drastically, from the inside of a shop to a barren wasteland. "Right now," he said. " You gotta pass three tests first though." Phazon pounded his own knuckles. "Easy enough, lets go." Urahara nodded to the little girl. "First test: Hit Ururu." The little girl steps up with boxing gloves that came out of nowhere. Phazon laughs out loud. "Hit her? Hell, if you want, I'll kill her." Urahara grins broadly. "Good luck with that." He mouths go and the little girl vanishes.

Phazon's eyes widen and he has to sidestep quickly to dodge the girl coming at unbelievable speeds at him. "What the... Fuck was that?!" Urahara doesnt say a word, and neither do the others. Phazon has to keep his eyes peeled, the little girl keeps popping out of nowhere. He dodges her left and right, but she keeps coming. So then, he decided to cheat. He jumped into the air whimsically, and then at the top of his leap he maintains flight and yells, "FROST FLASH!"

Before he can finish the attack, the little girl punches him in the kidneys, and he flies backwards into a huge rock. "Oh shit..." When he gets up, shes still coming at him. He dodges and she whispers quietly: "sorry..." He continues to dodge her but she keeps on coming. So then, he comes with another plan. He leaves an afterimage and teleports behind her, and then while she is distracted he charges a Ripper, and then lets it fly at her. It misses due to her fast speed, but it is heat seeking, so it continues to follow her path. However after a while he finds a good opportunity and catches her hand.

He chuckles a bit but her other fist punches him in the kidney again. He coughs up some blood, and right before she hits him again, the Kienzan disk nicks her in the back, ending the training. Kisuke Urahara ends the Disk with some sort of bolt or beam, and then the little girl goes back to his side. Phazon, still reeling in pain collapses.

"Listen up," Urahara says. "Some Cat sold me some of these." He tossed a senzu bean in his mouth. Phazon got up after being regenerated. "Okay. Now what."

"Now this." With that, a hole appeared under Phazon's legs, and he fell down. Before long some sort of chain materialized in his chest, and it looked like some sort of Hollow Chain. With that, the big guy came down the hole and then yanked it out of Phazon's chest without a word. "HEY!" He shouted, but the man had already jumped back out. He started to feel a metamorphasis going into him. "What the.. hell..." urahara shouted at him from above.

"Get out of the hole in about... Lets say... thirty seconds, or else you'll turn into a Hollow. And then I'll kill you." Phazon gasped in horror but then began to grasp onto the sides of the dirt and tried to climb out, but it was fruitless, He had no footing nor strength to climb out. Phazon was bout to give up, but finally he remembred something.... He could fly. By doing so, he barely made it. Urahara took the hole out of his body, and finally he was recovered. "God.... Why'd you do that for?!" Urahara mumbled to himself.

"Hmm... He's definitley no Vizard. Oh well, one more test." Phazon shrugged. "Vizawhat?" Urahara interrupted him. "Let's fight. But, all you have to do is knock my hat off." Phazon lauged a bit. "Haha, no problem. Wait.. nevermind. Its probably a problem." Urahara laughed. Phazon was in for it. Urahara came up towards him and attempted to slash him with his cane, but Phazon put up his arm in defense. The cane revealed a sword underneath, and it started to cut through Phazon's arm. "GAH!" He pulled back and then fired a few ki blasts toward Urahara.

He dodged all of them, and then started his assault again. "Ah!" Phazon started to fall back, but when Urahara got close he started to deflect his sword blows with his arms one by one. The sword slashes were doing damage with each hit and Phazon was getting more and more fatigued. The assault would never give up, until finally Phazon got in a Frost Flash by charging as he was deflecting. Urahara caught most of the attack, and Phazon was able to finally knock off his hat by firing a Death Beam at him.

(This Lasted a few hours, dont bitch at me, I decided to make it short.)

Urahara smiled at him. "Very good. Well, you're training is complete." Phazon shrugged. "What? All you did was beat the shit out of me." "Yes, but now you're stronger," Urahara said. "Now, get the hell out of here." With that, the store came back and Phazon shrugged again. He started to walk out of the store until the cat said, "Goodbye." Phazon was creeped out and died a little inside, but he continued to walk out. He was eager to fight a little more.
Phazon
Phazon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Phazon Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:17 pm

Training Over. PL Boost- 100
Phazon
Phazon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down