The Endless Battle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tori Nakamura

2 posters

Go down

Tori Nakamura Empty Tori Nakamura

Post  hauptanime Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:10 am

Character Name: Tori Nakamura
Race: Half Human-Half Bird
Character Age: 19

Height: 5.6
Weight: 96 lb.s

Physical Description: (I will provide a picture soon) Tori looks alot like a bird meaning that her hair sticks up (take Saskue for ex. from Naruto) and her whole outfit looks like feathers. Her eyes are pure yellow and most of her outfit is green. Tori has long hair and it's spiked up on top of her head(just said that). She even has this collar thing around her shoulders that looks like feathers. Her pupils look like an up side down moon.

Personality: careless, gets angry easily, and mostly does what ever she feels is right for herself. Tori does'nt listen to others until she he or she proves they're right.

Attacks: (can fly, duh. She's a bird!)
1.feather needle- When Tori is able to gather enough strength and jump high off of ground, she will spin to gain enough speed to her feathers to transform into spikes and fly off into different directions.
2.Death Claw- When able to, Tori's claws will suddenly appear from her feet and hands and will use all claws for a full force attack. Her whole body glows and light yellow.
3.Crow form- Tori has a dark side that was accidentally given to her by the mage that transformed her into half human. This attack allows Tori to glow a dark gray color and turn completely black excpt for her eyes which glows a bright red. Tori is able to use both feather needle and Death Claw at the same time and fly through out her Crow form.
4. Spirit sensing: Tori is able to sense ones spirit just by looking at someone far away or sensing something unfamiliar in her territory.
5. soul of the chakram: Though Tori uses her chakrams to fighting benifits, she can also use it as a storage of souls that she has captured. When Tori wants to use this technique, she enchants an unknown language and a surge of power is within her chakrams. She is able to use those souls that she caputered to her advantage(the souls power levels are usually aournd 150 to 200).
Weapons/Armor: An armor for the arms and legs(to hide when claws appear) Weapon: chakram

Inventory: money: 500 Zenni, apples (this being her favorite food) and healing items.

Power Level: 385
Level: 1

Race Boost: Can learn Unlock Potential and Mystic Training. (Human) Flies better than other species and as such can fly faster. (Bird)

History: Tori Nakamura was born as a bird and raised from humans. Tori always wanted to be human so her wish was granted by a mysterious mage, but for a price. Tori is to obtain one very powerful, good soul in order to become a perminant human being, but for now she is half-human and only has a year to find this soul before she turns back into a bird. Tori still has feathers on her body and flys around when ever she doe'nt feel the need to walk, but Tori still uses special attacks and her weapons. Sometimes, her claws would suddenly appear for no reason at all, and this is also another weapon of hers, but she tries not to reveal them. She hates it when others make fun of her and imediately gets angry when provoked. She'll fight anyone who stands in her way from making her wish finally come true; to become fully human and live a normal human lifestyle.

*Finally pic*
Tori Nakamura Tori_by_hauptanime

Last edited by hauptanime on Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:20 am; edited 2 times in total
hauptanime
hauptanime

Back to top Go down

Tori Nakamura Empty Re: Tori Nakamura

Post  Phazon Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:24 pm

I changed sum stuff that needs to be changed. Unless you want only three attacks to begin with, I suggest adding two. Since you can fly inheritly I'm not making Fly an attack. If you just want those three I'll accept it, if not, change it.
Phazon
Phazon
Admin

http://theendlessbattle.niceboard.biz

Back to top Go down

Tori Nakamura Empty ^^

Post  hauptanime Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:40 pm

I'll do what ever you think is right, though I'd like to stick with three powers at the moment basically because she uses her chakrims most of the time, but I'll add two more if you want me to.
hauptanime
hauptanime

Back to top Go down

Post  Phazon Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:26 pm

If this is good for you, then its good for me.

ACCEPTED
Phazon
Phazon
Admin

http://theendlessbattle.niceboard.biz

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum