The Endless Battle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

That Guy vs Goku

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

That Guy vs Goku Empty That Guy vs Goku

Post  Phazon Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:25 am

"BEGIN!"
Phazon
Phazon
Admin

http://theendlessbattle.niceboard.biz

Back to top Go down

That Guy vs Goku Empty Re: That Guy vs Goku

Post  zapperRION Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:33 am

that guy smiles big, "WOW IM FIGHTING YOU!! ok lets go" that guy runs towards goku jumping head first aiming for gokus chest.
zapperRION
zapperRION

Back to top Go down

Post  Phazon Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:42 am

Goku watches as That Guy rushes him with his head, and then at once he anticipates the move by putting his arm up as a defense. If it were to stop That Guy, he would follow up with a quick punch, knocking him off his arm.
Phazon
Phazon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zapperRION Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:50 am

that guy falls on is butt and he looks up at goku "HEY, why did you hit me huh, i just wanted to get a head in this fight ya know" that guy stands up slowly and closes his eyes, and gets into a stance. "FINE, i didnt want to have to get physical but you leave me no choice goku, later" that guy rushes over to goku and was a blur to the crowd watching the match, that guy was about to give goku the speedy attack of a life time.
zapperRION
zapperRION

Back to top Go down

Post  Phazon Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:52 am

Goku continued to watch That Guy as he made his approach, and he continued and continued. It appeared as if he were just standing still. And thats because he was. Because behind That Guy was the real Goku, the one he was charging was an Afterimage. Goku charged a Kamehameha silently, and then fired it quickly towards That Guy.
Phazon
Phazon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zapperRION Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:58 am

the blast connected and there was a loud crash into the stadium...in the crater of the blast was a roll of toilet paper that had a note which read."ha, i was a roll of toilet paper the whole time". with that, that guy was sitting in the middle of the arena eating a sandwich he stole from earlier. "So, have fun with my poo rags buddy?, how about we start this show for real" that guy stands and crosses his arms and says "your move goku, just dont trip on the way over here" a grin went across that guys face because he had set a banana peel trap right in front of goku.
zapperRION
zapperRION

Back to top Go down

Post  Phazon Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:02 am

Goku scratches his head.

"Toilet paper?!"

He shook his head a bit and then finally turned towards That Guy.

"Here it comes!"

Goku punched the ground beneath his feet, sending him skyrocketing towards That Guy quickly. He raised his arms, ready for a full on smash with both fists towards that Guy.
Phazon
Phazon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zapperRION Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:06 am

that guy slips in between gokus legs and goes to grab hold of his gi bottoms and says "OMG!!!"
zapperRION
zapperRION

Back to top Go down

Post  Phazon Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:07 am

Goku's pants gets ripped off immidiatley.

Goku decides to ignore this because he is that dumb. (Hes still wearing underwear. Blue ones Very Happy) He turns around and fires a few ki blasts towards That Guy, still holding his pants.
Phazon
Phazon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zapperRION Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:11 am

that guy opens his mouth and eats the ki blast...his eyes grow really big..and in a flailing manner he yelled "OMG THATS A HOT TAMALE!!!HOT HOT HOOOOOT OMG OMG OMG" that guy then turns around and the ki blast shoot out of his butt and they begin to rocket right back at goku. that guy grabs his butt and yells "NOOOOOOO MY POO PLACE"
zapperRION
zapperRION

Back to top Go down

Post  Phazon Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:12 am

Goku, knowing his own Ki Blasts, but still stinky because of the poo poo smacks them out of the way. Then, he jumps high into the air.

"Eat these ones!"

Then, he fires Renzoku Kikou Dan, at least 20 ki blasts fly towards That Guy in quick succession.
Phazon
Phazon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zapperRION Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:19 am

that guy looks up at the ki blast and gets an idea, he imitates goku by slapping them away from himself. then he jumps up into the air, but misjudged how far he should jump and jumped really high up past goku screaming "NOOO IM SCARED OF HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEGHTTTS" that guy seemed to vanish into a cloud.
zapperRION
zapperRION

Back to top Go down

Post  Phazon Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:22 am

A huge anime-style sweat drop floated by Goku in mid air. He started his next attack by flying back to the ground and looking up into the air. Then, by using a Kamehameha aimed towards the ground he flew straight up towards where That Guy was headed. Once he passed thru the clouds he saw That Guy and then used his Multi Arm technique. He rushed towards That Guy with arms flying, unleashing a barrage of quick attacks.
Phazon
Phazon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zapperRION Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:26 am

that guy seeing every fist thrown at him, matched the hits blow for blow yelling "IF I CAN HIT FASTER THAN YOU, THEN I CAN GO BACK TO THE GROUND". that guy flips around goku and goes to grab him to get them back to the ground.
zapperRION
zapperRION

Back to top Go down

Post  Phazon Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:30 am

Goku allows That Guy to grab him and they are both sent towards the ground. But before they connect, Goku charges ki through his body to supercede That Guy's flying with his own, and takes over by charging at the ground at a reckless speed. He flips over to allow That Guy to meet the ground first.
Phazon
Phazon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zapperRION Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:34 am

that guy collides with the arena but instead of a loud crash and rubble flying everywhere, there was a sound similar than the sound of a pin drop...that guy just stood there without movement upside down on his head...he then cracked open like and egg...and a little chick with that guys head came walking out. "hiya mister, you look strong, can you find my mommy, she seems to be on the outside of the arena buried in the grass, but my wittle legs cant handle the walk just yet". that guy gave the look of a kitten that has just lost its mom.
zapperRION
zapperRION

Back to top Go down

Post  Phazon Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:38 am

Goku lost his fighting stance and scratched his head.

"Uhmm... What?" He looked around but couldn't find That Guy anywhere.

The man with the yellow hair and the microphone was taken aback. "Ladies and Gentlemen... That Guy has sempt to disappear? Where could he Be?! Did he lose?!"
Phazon
Phazon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zapperRION Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:44 am

the baby chick with that guys head walked up to goku with big eyebrows and a scary face and said "SILLY GOKU, YOU LOST...SEE...YOUR STANDING OUTSIDE THE ARENA" goku was not, but that guy hoped goku would think the match was done "SEE I HAVE WON THIS BOUT, WELL ANYWAYS, lets go get some food, i snatched it all earlier and thought you might want some, its right there in the hall" that guy points to a table he had set up earlier knowing that he would face against goku and his stomach. "hungry, arent ya goku, smell that food calling you, i mean you already ar disqualifies you might as well go for it."
zapperRION
zapperRION

Back to top Go down

Post  Phazon Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:47 am

Goku looks at the chick and then looks down. "But... Theres tile here... Its still the stage." He then looks inside. "Sorry. Fight First, Food Next!" He instantly sends forth a punch towards the Chick.
Phazon
Phazon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zapperRION Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:51 am

that guy burst from the chicks body and dodges, leaving behind a ham and a fan blowing the scent into gokus face " are you sure your not hungry goku? for a delicious ham, or maybe, forty hams, there right over there, all you have to do it walk over there and get it, or else i will, after all, its alllll the food that is left." that guy raises an eyebrow, "do we have a deal goku?"
zapperRION
zapperRION

Back to top Go down

Post  Phazon Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:04 am

Goku looked at the ham but he looked deep into That Guy's eyes.

"Sorry. But I never back down from a fight!"

Then, a huge aura burst from his core.

"EVER!"

He charged a full on Kamehameha and then shot it towards That Guy.It was twice the size of his first one.
Phazon
Phazon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zapperRION Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:09 am

that guy feeling not so funny anymore began to glow yellow and his head flipped back and he yelled " I CANNOT LOSE!!!! I AM THE MAIN CHARACTEEEEEEEEEER!!!!!!" a beam the same size as gokus shot from that guys mouth, the beams collide causing the arena itself to fall apart. that guys eyes had shown an intensity that has never shown before.slowly, that guy began to step forward pushing the blast toward goku quickly.
zapperRION
zapperRION

Back to top Go down

Post  Phazon Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:16 am

Goku watched as the beam struggle was soon turning against him and he quickly put all of his power into the beam, knowing that this would surely be the end of it. His powerlevel greatly outnumbered that of That Guy, and the beam shot straight towards him. There was no way to evade a blast struggle, and in this case, That Guy was definitley going to lose unless he did something quick.
Phazon
Phazon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zapperRION Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:20 am

being a cartoonian, that guys color faded away causing him to turn into a black and white figure and it appeared as that guys color seeped into the blast increasing its strength to match goku yet again. at this rate neither goku or that guy were going to win in this struggle, they were both at there maximum...the fight would soon be over. neither about to give in.
zapperRION
zapperRION

Back to top Go down

Post  Phazon Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:23 am

Goku knew that the blast struggle could not be won or lost, it all would come down to whoever had the most Ki at the end. But Goku was nowhere close to giving up, he continued to pour his energy into his beam, and the Kamehameha stayed strong and matched the Cannon blow for blow.
Phazon
Phazon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next