The Endless Battle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Down To Business (Training Thread)

2 posters

Go down

Down To Business (Training Thread) Empty Down To Business (Training Thread)

Post  Phazon Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:07 pm

OOC: If you are reading this, then you probably shouldnt post in it, as of now. This is a Training Thread, and as they are in the rules, you are allowed to make one post every 4 turns, and then once I announce that my training is over, then I do so and an Admin rates it out of 1 through 10 (10 is pretty much impossible) and then awards Zenni or Powerlevel accordingly. We're almost to the Grand Fisher Arc. Train until it happens!

IC: After reaching a barren lush field of green, Phazon decided to land. It was late evening at this time and he had become quite weary of travelling. He knew that he wanted to train, now that he had a purpose. And so he did. He travelled the sea of green until he found a nice spot near a lake to set up camp. Near him was a large boulder with his name on it. By charging a death beam, he was able to carve a large circlular opening in the boulder and then by digging sand and rock out of it for the next several hours, he had his home. It was two rooms big.

Later, he stepped out of his makeshift home and stepped into the lake. Wading in its waters for a few seconds, he jumped into the middle and started to swim. Looking around for food, he saw a huge fish the size of an human adult male and it started to swim franticly towards Phazon, ready to eat him. Phazon reacted by punching the fish square in the nose, knocking it out instantly. He grabbed it by the tail and came out of the water, and then swiftly killing it by using a Kienzan disk over its neck. He brought it into his home and cut it up into pieces, but still had nowhere to eat or cook it with.

So, by walking outside and finding a family of bears, a mother, father and presumably both of their cubs, he started aggrivating them by throwing rocks at the cubs. The mother and father rushed in on Phazon, and he socked them both in the heads as well. The cubs ran away, frightened, but Phazon decided to let them go. He dragged the bodies of the bears, and in his den, he skinned them, forgetting they were alive. He kept the meat and the fish chunks together in the second room. It was starting to stink. Now, he went back outside and by using a Shredder on a tree, he was able to harvest the bark and wood from it in a matter of minutes. Taking that back to the den, he quickly created a fire place with stones and wood and then quickly started a fire by shooting a small ki blast down the center.

He grabbed some meat and started to roast it, and then began to eat his meal of bear and fish. After dinner he walked outside and started to train by shadow boxing the air. After a while he let lose a Shredder into the air and focused it on himself. He turned and dodged and whipped around so that it would not touch his skin. However it did, a few times, and after getting exhausted he let the Disk break on the ground. He turned and saw a mountain a few mile away, so he rocketed towards it by kicking off the ground. Upon reaching the top he inhaled, filling his lungs to the top with gallons of ice. Quickly he headed back for his den, and then exhaling it all onto his bear and fish that were left over. He hoped this would keep it refrigerated, but he knew the sun from the outside would melt the ice, so he closed off that portion of the cave by pushing a rock in front of it.

With the bear hides he constructed a mat, his own bed of some sort by placing most of the hides together and sewing them together with some twine from the trees. Content with his home he headed back outside and continued to shadow box the air. Once again he finished that training and then tried firing several beams and bolts down the lake's path, with no specific aim or goal. Then, as night was becoming more and more dark Phazon head indoors and decided to sleep for now.
Phazon
Phazon
Admin

http://theendlessbattle.niceboard.biz

Back to top Go down

Down To Business (Training Thread) Empty Re: Down To Business (Training Thread)

Post  Phazon Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:42 pm

As the sun came out, light barely struck Phazon's shut eyes and he finally awoke from the night's slumber. He was rested up from nearly six hours, and he was ready for some more training, however he felt yesterdays training was not nearly as intense. Before he left the cave he felt and heard his stomach rumbling. So instead of doing something important, he walked back to the giant boulder and then pushed it aside, revealing a big lump of snow with rotting meat underneath.

"Cough... Putrid." The meat had gone bad from over the night, but he decided not to let it just sit there and rot. So, he blew it all up with a few well placed ki blasts. This proved to be more foolhardy than worthy, because the stink just spread all around his cave. He covered his ear ducts and walked outside. Deciding to let the stink vent, he decided it was time to test his endurance. Before he got a chance to do so, he noticed somewhat of a cry for help. He decided to check it out, despite how cliche it was.

He started to warp towards the location of the cry and when he was in the vicinity he hid behind a tree, and then peeked out the side to look at the result. In some sort of cage was a wolf, its left hind leg trapped by a bear trap. Phazon, at first was going to slaughter the animal for food, but he remembered how he had wasted it last time. Phazon walked over to the animal and then bent down. The animal growled a bit but then yelped from the immense pain. Phazon decided to open the trap, despite the fact the animal started to bite him a bit.

The wolf scampered out into the woods and Phazon turned to find a man running towards the location with a gun.

"Hey! Ya'll done let go my quarry, ya hear?!" He pointed the gun in Phazon's face, but he just looked at him without another word. "Whatchya got to say fer yerself?"" Phazon continued to look at him with an expressionless face.

"Get lost." Phazon started to walk away back towards his cave, but the hunter unexpectadly fired on his back. The bullet rebounded and made a loud clanging noise as it rocketed towards the sky, but Phazon turned and just stared at the hunter. He walked back towards the hunter, who now cowarded and started crying. Phazon, again was going to slaughter the hunter for his insolence but then again thought that he could solve this without having to shed any blood. Phazon grabbed the gun from his hands and bent it in half, and then tossed it to the side.

"Ye...ye.... YAHHHH!" The man ran away frightened, leaving behind a trail of tears. Phazon shook his head and went back to training. Upon finding a family of rocks near his cave he began to pound on it with his fists, molding it into different items. Blow by blow his fists carved the rocks, and after a while his arms began to get tired. Soon however the molding was complete and he now put the newly made table and stool-chair in his cave.

Now, he walked back outside and dusk falling, he then again remembered his hunger was still raging in his tummy. Walking around the wood he eventually found the same baby bears as last time, and at this point they had just killed a deer. Phazon thought about his choices but decided to leave them alone, he had done enough harm. Continuing his walk he came across a Banana tree and decided to pick a few of the fruit for himself. He then walked back to his cave and ate them all, knowing that they would just go bad if he left any. He then walked back outside for a small bit and shadow boxed the air until the night was dark enough that he could barely see his own hands.

He walked back into his cave and fell aleep, content with this day.
Phazon
Phazon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Phazon Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:41 am

On the third day, Phazon rose again in the morning. (O.o) After a bit of morning stretches, he looked to the left and right and decided this time it was going to be food first, then training later. Once again looking for food in the woods he was able to stumble upon some apples in an apple tree. He knocked a few apples down by punching the tree in the center, and then ate em' all up.

After breakfast he got up heartily and now filled with food and accessed his surroundings to think of what to do now. But he mostly just got a headache and scratched his tummy. He wanted some aspirin but he remembered he was in the forest, so that would have to wait for later. So then he came up with a plan. He shot dozens of ki blasts into the sky and tried to catch them. With his body. Most of the blows mainly caught him off balance and after half a dozen he fell down, and the rest just kept whacking at his stomach.

Afterwards he got back up and shook it off. Next was strength training. He approached the nearest cliff and drove his fist into the rocky exteroir. He kept punching at the rock, creating a tunnel, he was trying to drill a hole through the mountain. Nearly half way though the cave collapsed behind him. Fearing the rocks above him would do the same, he decided to end his training by pushing his aura to the limits and flying as fast and hard as he could through the mountain, headfirst. It worked, but he worsened his headache after he broke through the other side of the mountain.

However he had dug for quite some time, and he didnt recognize this mountain, he had gone straight through a line of mountains. Upon reaching the end he decided to keep traveling and forgot about his cave. On the way he decided to rustle up some fruits and vegetables from trees on the hiking trail, and maybe some berries from some bushes. It gave him a rash, but his metal-like skin easily dispelled it by changing forme. It happened instantly, so he didnt really know it happened or how, he was more interested in eating.

Before long he happened across an ocean, and a beach to boot. He looked the beach up and down, but nothing seemed new or interesting. Before long he grew tired of the beach and decided to fly across the ocean, and practice his flight skills. (I use Before Long too much) While flying he did cork screws and loop-de-loops, turned his aura on and off and finally dove in and out of the water to test his energy and stamina. He flew for a good long while until it started to bore him, and he closed his eyes peacefully. Not so peacefully however was the crash into another beach, in which he plowed into going over two hundred miles an hour.

He was a few feet deep, but he managed to pull himself out without much trouble. He observed his surroundings, and it seemed to be a beach somewhere in Japan, that was for sure. Many people looked at him with a disturbed look on their face, but one such individual actually came up to him and asked what happened.

"You alright?" he said. Phazon looked up at the man. It turned out to be a young man, possibly sixteen years of age and has spiky orange hair. Phazon stood up, revealing his true height. "Woah..." the kid said. "Hmm... He doesn't have a hole in his chest."

Phazon tilted his head. "Hole? Why would I?" The kid shook his head. "Nevermind. I'm Ichigo Kurosaki. Who are you?" Phazon shook some sand off of his body and turned to the kid. "I'm Phazon Frost. Where am I?" Kurosaki replied, "You're in Japan, Karakura Town."

Phazon looked around. "Cool. Well, I'd best be going, I have some training to do."

Kurosaki put up a hand to stop him. "Training huh? For what?"

Phazon replied again, "Just for the World Martial Arts Tournament, and just in case another green guy tries to take over the world."

Ichigo looked at him weird and shook his head. "Are you some kind of Soul Reaper or something?" Phazon tilted his head again, "Soul Reaper? What That?"

Ichigo smacked his head with his hand. "Oh crap... Now you know."

Phazon shrugged. "About what?!" Ichigo shook his head again. "Well..."

Ichigo spent a few minutes talking about what Soul Reapers were, did and of the Hollows that came to earth to eat Souls. Phazon shrugged again. "You're crazy. I've never seen any 'Hollows'." Ichigo replied, "Well, you have to be strong enough to see them."

Phazon flexed his muscles. "I think I qualify." Ichigo shook his head once again. "Not that way."

The same moment, a loud roar was heard mere kilometers away, and then out from behind a building a giant monster with a white mask, that resembled a fish came. He turned to face Ichigo and Phazon.

"Huh... So thats what you mean." Phazon said and then shook his head. "PEOPLE! GET OUT OF HERE NOW! THERES A GIANT MONSTER AND HES GOING TO EAT YOU!" He shouted to everyone. But, they just stood there. Ichigo whacked him in the arm. "Theyre not strong enough... remember!!" "Oh yeah." Phazon rubbed the back of his head.

The giant monster started to bound over to Phazon and Ichigo. "Wheres your sword?!" Ichigo swallows some kind of pill and then a whole nother Ichigo came out of his chest, with black robes and a giant sword. "What the hell was that?!" Phazon said. "Fight now... Talk later!" Ichigo replied. In that instant Phazon jumped into the air towards the monster.

Ichigo began by slicing towards the monster, and with every cut of his blade the monster took steps back. Without warning Phazon appeared behind the monster and then jumped on top of his head. "YEEEEHAW!" Phazon yelled. The monster started reaching for him, but at that moment Ichigo plunged his sword in the monster's gut, releasing blood everywhere.

The monster stumbled back but Phazon ended it by charging a ki bolt in his hand and then by punching the top of the monster's mask he broke it open and then unleashed it, killing it instantly. He jumped off as the monster fell and then disintigrated. Phazon walked over to Ichigo.

"Wow. You must be one strong monk." Phazon shook his head. "Nah. Anyway, what happened with that pill?" Ichigo explained. "Well, thats a Gigai, whenever i swallow it (lol) my normal body becomes filled with a makeshift soul, and my real soul comes out in my Soul Reaper form... Sorta." Phazon nodded but didnt understand a thing. "That was some fancy swordplay there buddy." Ichigo rubbed the back of his head. "Well, you didnt do so bad yourself." They walked back to the beach.

Ichigo jumped back into his body and then they continued to walk and talk. After exchanging stories of both came to be, Ichigo offered Phazon. "Listen, I know this is sudden, but can you stick around here and help me and my friends kill hollows for a while? We could use the help." Phazon nodded. "Sure, it will get in some good training too."

Kurosaki stopped and faced Phazon. "Then come this way. I'll introduce you to the family and friends." Phazon nodded and they were on their way.
Phazon
Phazon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Phazon Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:13 pm

Night had just fallen. Ichigo and Phazon had just reached their destination, and it was none other than his own house. "Well... We're here." Phazon nodded and Ichigo opened the door, revealing a small but comfortable house, probably his own. "This is my house." Phazon knew it all along. They continued into the house until they got to some sort of dining room slash kitchen slash family room. Seated at the table was an orange haired girl, a black haired girl and a brown haired girl.

First the one with orange hair spoke. "Ichigo! There's a hollow right there!" She said while covering her mouth. Phazon sighed and shrugged his arms. "Why does everyone think I'm a hollow?" Ichigo replied, "Idunno, you definitley dont look human and thats the only one of two things we see around here, you know?" "Well.... okay."

Then the one with black hair stood up. "So? What is he?" Ichigo relpied, "His name is Phazon Frost, and he is apparantly a Changeling, some sort of alien species who found his way to this planet, and now he's training for a 'World Martial Arts Tournament.' He's friendly." It seemed all of the people in the room sighed a bit, relieving some tension.

"My name is Rukia Kuchiki," the small one with the black hair said. "And I'm Ichigo's Sister, Yari." Phazon nodded and then turned to the last girl who said softly, "I'm Orihime Inoue..." Kurosaki sighed a bit. "Sorry about that, shes shy... To just about everyone."

After that Ichigo walked up to his room and Phazon followed him. Behind them was Rukia and Inoue, who Kurosaki for some reason asked to come along in private. When all four were in the room, Phazon sat down on the bed. "Allright," Ichigo began, "Phazon is no ordinary fighter, he can see Hollows like we can, and he can definitley fight them. There's been a lot recently and we could definitley use the help in taking them out. What do you guys think?" The two nod in agreement but one such person under Phazon had a different argument. "Phhpppp... Get... offf... ME!"

Phazon stood up quickly to find some kind of stuffed animal lion was under him the whole time he sat on the bed. "What're you trying to do?! Kill me?!" Phazon's eyes were wide with shock. "This is Kon," Ichigo said, "He's a Mod Soul, or a soul that had been planted in a Stuffed Animal. "Gee," Phazon said. Afterwards, Rukia told her story of her Soul Reaper-dom and how Ichigo became a Substitute Soul Reaper. Orihime even told the story of her pixie thingies.

"So its settled. Tomorrow, we go out to hunt hollows." Rukia said. Phazon replied, "If you dont mind, I say we should split up, I prefer to work alone." Ichigo nodded. "I have the same idea."

That night, Phazon slept in Ichigo's spare bed, while Rukia went back to Orihime's house where she spent the night.
Phazon
Phazon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Phazon Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:14 pm

TOPIC FINISHED.

Awaiting Score From Administrator
Phazon
Phazon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Overlord Darts Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:36 pm

Training Complete.

Rating: 6.5/10

Reasoning: Although very well written, and well drafted, your training lacked actual fighting/training. Going through the mountain was impressive, but overall, little actual training. Extra points given for the amount of time put into posts.
Overlord Darts
Overlord Darts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Phazon Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:40 pm

Powerlevel awarded: 125

Zenni/Items: None
Phazon
Phazon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum