The Endless Battle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Second Encounter (Training Thread)

2 posters

Go down

Second Encounter (Training Thread) Empty Second Encounter (Training Thread)

Post  hauptanime Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:21 pm

Tori flew in the skies the whole night, wondering if what she really desires is the right thing or more importantly, the right choice. She remembered the day that she was completely transformed by a mysertious Mage that happened to be at her aid at the right time.

The Mage stares down at Tori. "I turned you to a half human species my dear, but there is not much time for you. You have one year to stay in the form you are and then you'll be back to your natual self."

Tori looked at her new form." Tell me what I have to do!!!! I'll do anything! ANYTHING!"

"There is one thing you can do. You must bring me the most powerful, most perfect soul. Then and only then will I be able to transform you into a pure human."

Tori kept thinking about Goku after that. She knew that his soul was the most powerful out of all the opponents at the tournament. Then, she remembered Korin and his knowledge of Goku. She knew where to go train and get information. Tori made more feathers appear on her arms and she flew off to find Korin's tower.

Tori's course had changed though when she encountered the brave That Guy who said that he would take her to Korin without using her flying skill as much. She agreed with a deal to train Tha Guy how to fly, and so they traveled to Korin's Tower and arrive waiting for him eagerly.
hauptanime
hauptanime

Back to top Go down

Second Encounter (Training Thread) Empty Re: Second Encounter (Training Thread)

Post  Phazon Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:25 pm

A Dark cloud covers the globe. It begins to rain and thunder instantly.
Phazon
Phazon
Admin

http://theendlessbattle.niceboard.biz

Back to top Go down

Post  hauptanime Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:20 am

Tori looked around at the sudden change of weather. She wondered if this was the effects of her emotions or if this was just Korin playing another trick. Tori stands ready.
hauptanime
hauptanime

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum