The Endless Battle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ice Waterfall Training

4 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Ice Waterfall Training Empty Ice Waterfall Training

Post  Overlord Darts Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:08 pm

As Darts traveled with Naran, he felt his urge to keep his skills at maximum at an all time high. While leading the way through the forest, Darts discovers a waterfall in a very cold area. The water itself looked almost frozen, but clearly running. The shards looked like as they fell, they would hurt. Perfect for waterfall training, challenging, yet simple. Darts turns to Naran.

Darts: I wish to stop for some time, I want to do some waterfall training. Please join me if you wish.

Darts sets up a fire in case Naran does not want to join. He then removes his overcoat, and pants, revealing his skin tight body armor. He then walks into the water. It is nearly freezing. He slowly moves behind to the waterfall, and sits under it cross legged. The shards falling are painful to his skin, but mind over matter took place. He closes his eyes, and puts his hands up, feeling the water. He begins training his mind and body through the falling icy water.
Overlord Darts
Overlord Darts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Ice Waterfall Training Empty Re: Ice Waterfall Training

Post  2leafclover Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:29 pm

Naran sits by the fire, observing Darts as he meditates under the waterfall. She contemplates going over with him, then unconsciously rubs her arms. "He has more clothes on than I do...That ice would definitely do some damage." She says to herself. She looks down, then back over at the waterfall. "Then again, I'd be getting no where if I just sat around." She sighed and stands up. She removes her boots and sleeve attachments from her outfit and wades into the water. She goes behind the waterfall as well, sitting under it in the same fashion as Darts. She shivers from the cold water, flinching from the ice falling on her bare skin. She figures if she can endure an obstacle such as this, it will help her become strong.
2leafclover
2leafclover

Back to top Go down

Post  Overlord Darts Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:45 pm

Something that Naran wouldn't know is that Darts's Body armor was ment for speed, and did not help against the elements. To him, it felt as if his entire body was engulfed in the icy water. He quieted his mind, letting the cold pierce his skin. Small shards of ice fell, landing on Darts, cutting his body. He talks to Naran.

Darts: Relax your mind, let it lead you. Feel not the pain caused, or the pressure. Keep calm.

He doesn't let his aura out, as it would stop all pain from the waterfall, and all pressure. He allows it to strike him all over. His body begins to turn a bit of a pale.
Overlord Darts
Overlord Darts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  2leafclover Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:21 pm

Naran tries to do as Darts says. She straightens her back, trying to keep her composure, calming her mind. She still shivers a bit from the cold, still finding it hard to keep very calm under an ice cold water fall, drenched from head to toe. Not only that, but with the ice hitting the magic barrier protecting her 3rd eye, she my also keep it strengthened so that it does not collapse. She groans a bit "Ungh...."
2leafclover
2leafclover

Back to top Go down

Post  Overlord Darts Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:49 pm

About 2 hours pass under the waterfall. Darts's body now has several cuts and bruises on it, some bleeding out. The water has turned his body nearly fully pail, and his endurance is running weak. The cold water was taking it tole on his body, but his mind kept him going, continuing the harsh training.
Overlord Darts
Overlord Darts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  2leafclover Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:10 am

Naran had reached her limit, having several cuts over her body, shivering cold. She stops, huddling her arms together. She moves from out of the water, and crawls back over to the camp, exhausted. She turns back to see how Darts was doing, her breath shallow. She throws a few more branches into the fire to keep it going for a little while then turns to him. "He's gonna hurt himself real bad if he doesnt get outta that water...He's taking this training really seriously." She says to herself. She thinks for a moment, then nods. She moves back into the water, going over to him. "Darts, thats enough, for now. Take a break for now and come back over to the camp...We can go back to training after a little rest and some lunch." She shouts over the roaring water, trying to be heard.
2leafclover
2leafclover

Back to top Go down

Post  Overlord Darts Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:13 am

Darts opens his eyes. He nods, very very slowly. He slowly gets up, not talking, as his lips have almost frozen over. The Icy Waterfall though was a great training spot, for waterfall training.

He moves over to the fire, slowly.
Overlord Darts
Overlord Darts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  2leafclover Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:25 am

Naran follows him back to the fire, hurrying out of the water. She sits herself close to the fire, moving her wet hair out of her face, then shakes her head, trying to get water out of her ears. She looks over at Darts. "Darts, are you going to be ok? You were under that water longer than I was..." she said, concerned.
2leafclover
2leafclover

Back to top Go down

Post  Overlord Darts Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:28 am

Darts replies with a shrug. He puts his face nearly into the fire, warming it up. He speaks.

Darts: My face froze when I came out. Otherwise, I suppose I'm good.

Darts's body tells the truth though. He had turned a pale white, his cuts now very deep from the ice. Not only that, but they were frozen, so not even blood would flow. He moved very shaky. His endurance for such pain though, was high.

Darts: I just need to get a little warmer then I'll be ready to go again.

One of the many cuts on his body re-opens, due to the fire warming up the frozen blood.
Overlord Darts
Overlord Darts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  2leafclover Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:46 am

Naran makes a worried expression, seeing the several cuts on his body. She too, had several small wounds, but hers were minor compared to his. She shakes her head. "I think you should rest for the time being. You shouldnt go back into that water for a while." She stands up from the fire. She was a bit warmer, but still huddled her body for more warmth. "Im going to go find some food. There should be resources in the forest, so I dont think we should use what rations we already have." She turns towards the forest and starts walking. She stops and turns back towards Darts. "I mean it though. Dont go back under the waterfall until you've at least gotten really warmed up and some food in your stomach."
2leafclover
2leafclover

Back to top Go down

Post  Phazon Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:49 am

RANDOM EVENT: A large dinosaur lumbers out of the forest with a hungry look in its eyes. It roars hungrily and stares at the two morsels in front of it.

PL: 250
Phazon
Phazon
Admin

http://theendlessbattle.niceboard.biz

Back to top Go down

Post  2leafclover Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:55 am

Naran gasps, staring widen-eyed at the dinosaur that had just appeared out of the forest. "Wh-what??" She said, exasperatedly. "I didnt even hear it approach...!" she thought to herself. She jumps back, in a battle stance, charging her energy to attack the large beast.
2leafclover
2leafclover

Back to top Go down

Post  Overlord Darts Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:55 am

Darts was going to answer to Naran, but was surprised by the dinosaur. He smiles.

Darts: Looks like we have food right here though... Lots of meat....

Darts grabs his coat, and throws it on. He grabs his revolver, and charges a bullet in his hand. Due to training so intensely, it's not full power, but should be enough to damage the dino. He aims for it's head, right between it's eyes, and fires.

IF hit, the bullet would explode, due to being charged with Darts's power.
Overlord Darts
Overlord Darts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Phazon Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:57 am

The dinosaur spotted the revolver bullet and ducked, and then charged the two quickly. When up close he turned around and whipped at them with his tail.
Phazon
Phazon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Overlord Darts Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:00 am

Darts spreads his wings, and flies up as the tail comes. Simultaneously, he charges another bullet and aims again, for the same spot.
Overlord Darts
Overlord Darts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Phazon Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:03 am

Because the dinosaur was turned around, the bullet hit him in the back of the head but none the less he suffered the same effect as it would do on his front. The back of the dinosaur's head exploded and he fell down, killed instantly.
Phazon
Phazon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Overlord Darts Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:04 am

Darts lands, but falls to his knees in exhaustion. He used too much Ki in the bullets. He holds himself up slightly.

Darts: Over...did...it..... Dino... meat though.... food.....

His wings won't retract.
Overlord Darts
Overlord Darts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  2leafclover Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:10 am

Naran moves over to see Darts. "Yeah, you did overdo it...Just rest for a while, okay?" She says. She looks over at the dinosaur. " Hum...but yeah, like you said we can use that dinosaur for food. Saves time, I guess." She turns back to him. "Ill take care of cooking the meat. You just rest yourself and dont more around much."
2leafclover
2leafclover

Back to top Go down

Post  Overlord Darts Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:13 am

Darts nods and limps over to the fire. He sits down next to it. Due to charging his powers, Darts's cuts are all open, and several blood stains appear thought his body armor, and on his coat. He sighs, and concentrates on healing his wounds.
Overlord Darts
Overlord Darts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  2leafclover Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:24 am

Naran moves over to the dinosaur carcass, ripping off slices and chunks of Dinosaur meat, leaving a big empy chunk off its body. "Blech...gotta clean off that blood first." She says. She moves back over to their camp and sets the meat ontop of one of her towels she had in her satchel. She then looks up and sees that Darts's wounds had openned. She speaks up. "Do you need help?" she asks, quietly.
2leafclover
2leafclover

Back to top Go down

Post  Overlord Darts Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:29 am

Darts shakes his head slowly.

Darts: I didn't bring any healing supplies, and I'm sure they'll heal sooner or later. I've dealt with this kind of injury before, it won't last more than a week.

Darts looks at the dinosaur.

Darts: What are the chances of being attacked like that...
Overlord Darts
Overlord Darts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  2leafclover Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:37 am

Naran nods. "Yeah...I didnt even sense it nearby." Naran finishes setting up the fire, adding more wood to it. She then puts a few pieces of meat on a few sticks, setting them close to the fire to cook. She looks over at Darts. "And even if you've dealt with such an injury, it will get worse if you continue your training with them untreated." She says. Her hand begins to glow the same pale purple aura she had once used at Korins tower. It seems to sparkle a bit, giving a warm glow(Revitalize). "Its a healing spell I had learned during my travels." She says. She turns to him. "I dont really use it often, so I dont know how effective it will be. So please let me at least lighten them so they will heal more quickly."
2leafclover
2leafclover

Back to top Go down

Post  Overlord Darts Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:41 am

Darts nods, slowly. He wasn't used to this type of treatment, most were not so kind to him.
Overlord Darts
Overlord Darts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  2leafclover Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:46 am

Naran smiles and moves over close to him. "Good. I've only really used this spell on myself, really. I never really got a chance to use it on others, since they didnt really trust me because of my outward appearance..." She puts her hand to his chest, the energy flowing into him, speeding up the healing of all of his wounds. The wounds began to disappear after a few moments.
2leafclover
2leafclover

Back to top Go down

Post  Overlord Darts Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:56 am

Darts begins to feel much better as the wounds were gone. The paleness in his skin began to fade away, as blood flowed again. He watches them go away, smiling to Naran.

Darts: Thank you, you have quite a number of useful abilities.
Overlord Darts
Overlord Darts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum