The Endless Battle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ice Waterfall Training

4 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Ice Waterfall Training - Page 2 Empty Re: Ice Waterfall Training

Post  2leafclover Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:01 am

Naran smiles, but shakes her head. "No, not all of them are so great. Im just glad I was able to help." She says, moving back a bit. "Normally, I wouldnt really have the opportunity to really learn those moves I had used earlier. Its not in my bloodline..."
2leafclover
2leafclover

Back to top Go down

Post  Overlord Darts Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:39 pm

Darts is a bit confused.

Darts: What bloodline would that be?
Overlord Darts
Overlord Darts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  2leafclover Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:51 pm

Naran sighed softly, and leaned her cheek to the palm of her hand. " The Archfiend bloodline. I'm one of their youngest." She closes her eyes. " It's one of the most powerful demon clans on our side of the mainland. They're more powerful and more physically and mentally trained than any other clan over there. Every generation was born with those traits." She looks away a bit, looking slightly dejected. "Unfortunately for me, though, I was born defected. So that contributed to my low strength and ability. I was also unable to inherit the special bloodline abilities as well due to that. And we really aren't born with...this." She adds, directing attention to her third eye.
2leafclover
2leafclover

Back to top Go down

Post  Overlord Darts Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:55 pm

Darts nods, understanding.

Darts: I see. I suppose we both have our 'defects'. But these differences are what can be our strength. What you think may be a 'defect' may be what can lead to you becoming extremely powerful. Don't underestimate your own power. I've seen it, and I'm quite surprised, so don't look too down on yourself.

Darts nods to this as well, and then lets his wings out completely, showing Naran a good look at them.

Darts: Remember, your not the only one with 'defects'...
Overlord Darts
Overlord Darts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  2leafclover Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:02 pm

Naran smiles slightly, then nods a little, slightly cheered up. After a while, she looks over at the meat near the fire and picks up one of the sticks with a few pieces on it. She looks it over a bit. "I think these should be done cooking now. Here." She hands the one she was holding to Darts and pick another one up for herself.
2leafclover
2leafclover

Back to top Go down

Post  Overlord Darts Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:14 pm

Darts takes his graciously.

Darts: Thank you!

Darts takes a bite of the meat, finding it quite delicious. Surprisingly. He begins to eat it ravenously. He hadn't eaten a decent meal in ages.
Overlord Darts
Overlord Darts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  2leafclover Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:37 pm

Naran nods and starts to eat hers as well. She also finds the dinosaur meat tasty. "Huh. Who knew..." She said, jokingly to herself. She eats her share of the meat at a normal pace, compared to Darts. "How long has it been since you've eaten well, Darts?" She asks, curiously as she watches him eat.
2leafclover
2leafclover

Back to top Go down

Post  Overlord Darts Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:43 pm

Darts answers after eating some more.

Darts: 97 days since I've eaten meat. About 23 days since my last real meal, which was just some rice I had left. I've been living on Food Bars for about 3 weeks. Sorry if my manors aren't at peak right now. I've been hungry.
Overlord Darts
Overlord Darts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  2leafclover Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:21 pm

Naran chokes on her food a bit, after hearing the large time gap of his last good meal. "*cough* A-are you serious??" She squeaked. She scrambles upright, and hands him the other sticks with meat on them. "Then here! Take the rest!"
2leafclover
2leafclover

Back to top Go down

Post  Overlord Darts Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:09 am

Darts puts a hand up.

Darts: It's ok, it's ok. I'm used to only eating a small portion. I was just a little too hungry I suppose... Not being able to eat at the tournament when all that food was there just got to me. I'll be fine.

Darts thinks.

Darts: Let's do one last portion of waterfall training, then move some south. This area is a bit too cold. We'll find a town or something after a bit more training.
Overlord Darts
Overlord Darts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  2leafclover Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:16 am

Naran slumps her shoulders after she finished eating her food. "Ah, alright..." She says relectantly. She looks over at the waterfall. "Urghh...but I wont enjoy having to get back in the water again..."
2leafclover
2leafclover

Back to top Go down

Post  Overlord Darts Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:55 pm

Darts shakes his head.

Darts: We won't be sitting under it again. We'll be doing something else.

Darts finishes up eating, finally with a decent amount of food in his stomach. Being fully healed, he gets up.

Darts: Watch me.

Darts keeps his clothes on this time, but takes only his shoes off. he gets into the lake, near the waterfall. He looks up it, from the bottom. A decent height. He focuses his ki, starting up the ki boom around him. After charging up, he puts his hands together, and charges up a blast. He charges it for a good minute, then, when finally ready, shoots it up the waterfall from the bottom. Being a fire based Ki blast, the blast goes about half way up, then is dissipated. Darts turns to Naran.

Darts: We'll be shooting energy up the waterfall, in an attempt to make it past the top.
Overlord Darts
Overlord Darts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zapperRION Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:22 pm

that guy walked over to see darts shooting a ki blast up a waterfall and thinks "wow...thats kinda cool...i wanna do it too, but i should probably give him his space...WAIT A MINUTE, THATS DARTS AND HIS BUDDY WHO BEAT YAMCHA!!!heh heh heh, yamcha got beat by a chick...ha...but anywho..." that guy continued to watch darts train...he was intrigued by the results in this training...would it help at all?
zapperRION
zapperRION

Back to top Go down

Post  Overlord Darts Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:51 pm

Darts begins to charge another blast, this one a bit more powerful. He charges it for about 2 minutes, then fires it directly up at the waterfall again. This time, it goes about 6/10ths the way up. A little improvement, but clicking through the icy flowing water would be no easy task. He begins charging another ki blast.
Overlord Darts
Overlord Darts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  2leafclover Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:13 pm

Naran observes Darts the first few times he charged his ki. After a bit, she got up as well. She put her sleeve attachments to her bustier back on, leaving her boots near their camp. She then goes over and takes a stance and begins charging her ki as well. She practices her demons spear blast towards the waterfall as Darts did. Out of the 5 she shot, only 2 of them went about halfway up the waterfall, the other 3 barely up 2/10's. "Hum...maybe I should only try one blast this time." she thought to herself and began charging again.
2leafclover
2leafclover

Back to top Go down

Post  Overlord Darts Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:42 pm

Darts continues shooting Ki blasts up the waterfall. The next one charged goes about halfway again. The next, taken more time in charging goes about 7/10ths the way. Darts begins to charge an extremely big ki blast, continuously surging his energy into his hands. He lifts them, and shoots it up. It breaks through the water with a great force, blasting 9/10ths the way up.

Darts: Almost....
Overlord Darts
Overlord Darts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  2leafclover Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:00 am

Naran, impressed by how close Darts had gotten, tries harder as well. "Okay..." She begins charging her energy into one ki blast. She concentrates her energy, extremely focused. Her third eye begins to glow white hot. She flinches a bit, realizing that it will take a toll on her body if she charges too long. She finally lets go, releasing it into the waterfall. It blasts out, knocking her back. The blast goes up about 8/10's of the way, before curving outward shooting out of the water before reaching the top, hitting the cliff rocks instead. Naran hangs her head, gasping for breath a bit. "S...so close..."
2leafclover
2leafclover

Back to top Go down

Post  Overlord Darts Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:05 am

Darts had watched Naran. Seems like if her beam hadn't veered off course, it would have broken through. Darts nods, and charges one last shot. He charges with all his might, concentrating it all into one last Domeca blast.

He fires the blast up the waterfall.

It completely breaks through the water, bounding straight up, and out of the waterfall, through the top. The beam also causes a bit of the rock behind the waterfall to break. The ice of the waterfall melts, and the waterfalling after his beam is warm. He had broken through the waterfall. He pants a bit, having used alot of strength.

Darts: D-...did it.
Overlord Darts
Overlord Darts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  2leafclover Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:18 am

Naran coughs, finally catching her breath. She saw how Darts's ki blast broke through the waterfall. She smiles. "Way to go, Darts! You did it!" She exclaims, finally pushing herself up. "I dont think I could have done it any better."
2leafclover
2leafclover

Back to top Go down

Post  Overlord Darts Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:58 am

Darts looks to her smiling, then says something.

Darts: You would have broken through too before, your very powerful. Come, I believe we should head south. Staying in this cold environment is too stressful on the spirit. We should look for a town to stay in for now.

Darts nods, then looks to Naran again.

Darts: Should we pack some meat just in case?
Overlord Darts
Overlord Darts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zapperRION Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:00 am

that guy jumps out and says "IVE GOT FISH!!!" he puts his hands over his mouth and says "oops..."he crawls back into his hiding place...
zapperRION
zapperRION

Back to top Go down

Post  2leafclover Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:06 am

Naran jumps in suprise to That Guy's sudden appearance. She turns to see that he had hidden again. She then looks at Darts again "Ah, well if we want to preserve some of it, we should probably have it dried first." She says. She then turns to where That Guy had revealed himself. She calls out over in that general direction. "And maybe some of the fish too!"
2leafclover
2leafclover

Back to top Go down

Post  Overlord Darts Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:08 am

Darts nods to Naran. He walks over to the Dino meat still lying around. It had frozen over due to the cold. He took what was left, and fed his ki into it. The firey ki quickly began to dry out the meat, making it easier to carry, and more preservable. He looked to Naran.

Darts: Do you have any sort of bag to carry some of this in?
Overlord Darts
Overlord Darts
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zapperRION Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:10 am

with a grin that guy comes out of hiding and pulls out a couple of flounders that had gotten stuck in his pocket while he was drowning earlier..."HERE YA GO, IM THAT GUY, WHO ARE YOU? except you dart...i know you..your grumpy..."
zapperRION
zapperRION

Back to top Go down

Post  2leafclover Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:18 am

Naran nods and hands Darts a small cloth drawstring carrying pouch. She then turns to That Guy and smiles, carefully taking hold of the flounders. "Im Naran Archfiend. But Naran is just fine." she says. She looks at the fish, making sure they were dead, before handing one of them to Darts. "Here we can save these too. Can you guys cut off the heads? I'll de-scale them afterwards."
2leafclover
2leafclover

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum