The Endless Battle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tori vs that guy training session

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Tori vs that guy training session - Page 2 Empty Re: Tori vs that guy training session

Post  hauptanime Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:17 am

Tori looks at the hole that That Guy made and starts looking around her.

"He could be anywhere." Tori still looks around causiously.
hauptanime
hauptanime

Back to top Go down

Tori vs that guy training session - Page 2 Empty Re: Tori vs that guy training session

Post  zapperRION Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:19 am

that guy stands up holding two boulders....and says "YOU HEARD THE EXPRESSION KILL A TWO BIRDS WITH ONE STONE? WELL IM ABOUT TO KILL ONE BIRD WITH TWO STONES!" that guy then hurls the two boulders at tori, they moved quickly for there size, that guy then crossed his fingers and hoped they would hit...he laughed "LOL, I MADE A FUNNY"
zapperRION
zapperRION

Back to top Go down

Post  hauptanime Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:22 am

"YOU!!!!" She saw the two boulders about to land on her, but she quickly grew her feathers and jumped up into the air to gain enough speed to fly away from the huge boulders.

"Bet you did'nt think of that, huh mole boy?"
hauptanime
hauptanime

Back to top Go down

Post  zapperRION Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:33 am

"IM NO MOLE...I AM YOUR FATHER" that guy stated as he put on a football helmet....dont ask where he found one of those in the dbz universe...he doesn't know either. "JOIN ME, AND TOGETHER WE SHALL RULE THIS WORLD AS MOLE AND BIRD...I MEAN ME AND BIRD..IM NO MOLE" his hand stretched out and welcomed her in
zapperRION
zapperRION

Back to top Go down

Post  hauptanime Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:36 am

Tori had an aggrivated look on her face, but made a fake smile.

"Sure. I'd like to join forces with you." She grabs his hand."But not from Star Wars and not for the dark side of the mole... man.... whatever!"
hauptanime
hauptanime

Back to top Go down

Post  zapperRION Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:38 am

"gulp" that guy didnt know where this was going so he said "are you coming on to me? cuz if you are then im scared..." that guy had never really seen a girl this close before...his jaw dropped and he said "OMG, I COULD LIKE, GIVE YOU COOKIES FOREVER...wait what?...that was wierd...hm?, um, whatcha doin?" that guy raised an eyebrow
zapperRION
zapperRION

Back to top Go down

Post  hauptanime Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:40 am

"If you help me get to Korin, I'll train you how to fly! Deal?"

Tori held out her hand.
hauptanime
hauptanime

Back to top Go down

Post  zapperRION Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:42 am

"OMG I CAN I CAN WOOOOOT" he then bent over a little and said "JUMP ON, IMMA TAKIN YA TOO THE TOP OF THE TALL THINGY" he waited
zapperRION
zapperRION

Back to top Go down

Post  hauptanime Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:43 am

"Good!" Tori got on That Guy's back.

"ON WORD!"
hauptanime
hauptanime

Back to top Go down

Post  zapperRION Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:45 am

"hold on cuz you may fall off, and dont blink cuz you may miss it" that guy spit into the air and bolted towards the tower and began to run up it pushing himself to the top. he had reached the top in no time flat...and said "here ya go tori, wow so this is korens place huh...i love kittys ya know...where is the kitty kat koren?"
zapperRION
zapperRION

Back to top Go down

Post  hauptanime Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:47 am

"I'm not sure, but I have a few questions that I want answered from him."
hauptanime
hauptanime

Back to top Go down

Post  zapperRION Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:48 am

"thats cool, so when do i learn to be a bird thingy and fly too?" that guy said jumping up and down a little bit with stars in his eyes!
zapperRION
zapperRION

Back to top Go down

Post  hauptanime Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:49 am

"We'll get there eventually. Right now, I have to see Korin. You can giv me that much time, right?"
hauptanime
hauptanime

Back to top Go down

Post  zapperRION Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:50 am

that guy sits and has a blank stare and says "...yep..." he waits for her business to be done...he begins to hum a little
zapperRION
zapperRION

Back to top Go down

Post  hauptanime Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:54 am

Tori and That Guy waits for the Great sage Korin to finally approach them for their traininn from him is not yet complete. There is alot more in store for these two heros and more random stuff will happen as their training goes on in their next training session, "The Second Encounter". That Guy will finally train from Korin and Tori will hopefully get the answers she desires.
hauptanime
hauptanime

Back to top Go down

Post  Phazon Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:14 pm

Training Over- PL Boosts 75 Each
Phazon
Phazon
Admin

http://theendlessbattle.niceboard.biz

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2